Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm back....one card, five challenges

Finally...some time & some mojo and a new card! The hustle of the holidays has started and while I thought I'd have some time to create over Thanksgiving, that obviously just did not happen. But, I got some inspiration from the Sweet Sunday sketch and am excited to be back in the game!

This card meets the criteria for two color challenges, Color Throwdown #71 & the Cupcake Craft Challenge. I followed the Peachy Keen recipe (my Stampin' Up Merry Moments DSP has stripes & dots, I used the scalloped border punch, and my stamped image is from Stampin Up's Event Full set)and used a charm like Simon Says!

10 comments:

Karen Giron said...

How cute is this?! I love the little charm and the stocking is so fun! Great job on the sketch - thanks for playing along :)

My Creative Time said...

Wow June, this is a cute card! Love that stocking! Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
xxx
Emma:)

Janice W. said...

Great card! I love the "fill er up".
The ribbon and charm are very nice! Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen!

Laura.K said...

Sweet card. I like it. The little charm is so fun.

Broni said...

This is a great holiday card using the Color Throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with us!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card using all the elements
requested. It's so simple and so gorgeous.
Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen, Good luck!
Viv xx

Nikki Foraker said...

how CUTE! lovin' that lil' charm! thanks for playing along with us at PKS! good luck!

nikki

Jane said...

Very very cute June... Missed your humor at cardmakers... hurry back.
Hugs

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

So sorry, June.. I thought I left a comment here earlier? I must not have typed in that goofy verification code AGAIN! Your card is just adorable! Love that paper!! AND I EVEN HAVE SOME! Thanks so much for playing along with us on this challenge! Happy Holidays! KathyJ

Lorie said...

One card, and five challenges! WOW!! You go girl!! Great card, and I'm so happy you could play along with the PKS challenge!

Big hugs,
Lorie