Friday, August 21, 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 74 - Lazy Dayz!


The gals over at Cute Card Thursday are looking for summery cards this week. And I just happened to make one last night at a Technique Class I attended! We used a masking technique to make this bright, summertime border. This was my first time to try masking...and like everything else, I love it! I especially loved the versatility...the same ink pads could've been used to make a springtime card by just sponging the colors on lighter for a more pastel effect. I'll be using this card for a baby shower on Sunday...they're expecting a little girl, so I went heavier on the pink, but blue or green could also have been the focue. Just lots of options!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous bright background - just perfect for the image. Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥