Friday, August 7, 2009

Simon Says...Buttons and Ribbons


Yes, I could've submitted the previous card for both that challenge and the Simon Says buttons & ribbons challenge this week, but there's a method to my madness (which shall be revealed later...*grin*). For a girl who really does not like green...I have to say, I love this card. I wouldn't have been able to do it without Lori & Lora over at CardMaker magazine Card Swaps message board! The green dragonfly was a part of Lori's swap of card candy and the green buttons came out of a tin of goodies from Lora. The paper is from Stampin' Up's Rainbow Sherbet, my all time favorite DSP. And that darling little gingham ribbon is from TAC's Lily Anna set!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I thought that dragonfly looked familiar! Ha ha. I love what you did with this card. Love the green and the ribbon/bow is too cute! Nice job!

Sweet Momiji said...

This is super cute!! :)

Momiji

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow, what a darling card! I love the layout and your papers!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph