Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge - #32



I'm back...had to take a little break to get geared up for the first day of school, but things are underway now and I had a little bit of time for card making last night. Here's what I came up with for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #32.

This was a challenge for me because circles are not my thing...I don't have circle punches, so it's difficult for me to get excited about circles (even halves of them)! I'm also using this for Lori's color challenge which is this week's challenge over at CardMaker magazine Card Swaps message board. When I read "green, red & black"...I told myself I would not do Christmas, so I've got a fun late summer card instead. The gingham circle and the watermelon border are both out of a package of goodies I got out of the Target $1 bin!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Very cool June...love the take on the color challenge. Nice job avoiding the Christmas card thing! You find a lot of great stuff in the $1 bin at Target...I'm going to have to pay more attention!