Friday, August 7, 2009

Papertake Weekly...Four Seasons


Over at Papertake Weekly they're looking for cards that represent one of the four seasons. I chose this card to represent Spring...yellow is my favorite color and always makes me think of Spring (not my favorite season) and of course I've put a Spring flower on the card using Stampin' Up's Pick a Petal set. Pick a Petal is my absolute favorite stamp set, it is so versatile...not that I think up any creative uses on my own, but I do spend a lot of time looking at the SCS gallery for fun ideas!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

So cute June.I'm trying to decide what season I want to do. I like what you did.

Dawny P said...

This is just so pretty - I love the papers and those colours :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx