Monday, August 10, 2009

Some Pet Cards




I figured I'd give this posting ahead another try, since I'm currently in Tucson I imagined everyone pining away back in cyberland for another June Renee' creation. Since I have so much fun making cards and I make them faster than occasions for card giving arise, I've been looking for a place to try to sell a few. My first thought was the local Farmer's Market, but that ship pretty much sailed without me due to my preoccupation with a wedding early on in the summer. So, I told myself "next year" and had let the idea drop...then Whitney came home from work and said the vet she works for wanted to have some pet cards at the clinic. And now I'm in "business". Whitney and I sat down and made a few cards one night last week and I'm sharing two of those in this post. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey June, thanks for posting in advance so stalkers like me can get their "fix" :)

The pet cards are a great idea and these ones are TOO cute!